BBNaija’s Erica Hospitalized After Suffering Food Poisoning

Popular Reality Star, Erica Nlewedim, recently found herself in the hospital after ingesting poisoned food in one of the fancy restaurants in Nigeria.

The Ex-BBnaija housemate took to the micro-blogging platform, Twitter, to express the state of her health after consuming an unhealthy meal.

Erica didn’t mention the restaurant the incident occurred in, however, revealed she was hospitalized for days and recovering steadily as at the time of her post.

“Good morning everyone, I’ve been Ill with food poisoning from eating at one of these new fancy restaurants and I had to go to the hospital but I’m better now!” she wrote.

SEE TWEET BELOW

Hãy bình luận đầu tiên

Để lại một phản hồi

Thư điện tử của bạn sẽ không được hiện thị công khai.


*